Floor Lamp Styles
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Floor Lamps and other Lighting topics.
What kind of floor lamp would go best with my decor?
Whatever your decorating style, there's a floor lamp to meet your needs. Here are a few of the options:
- Black floor lamps look best in offices, kitchens or other no-nonsense working areas.
- Brass floor lamps are bright, but also carry a sense of formality. They look good in a living room or guest room.
- Bronze floor lamps tend to blend in, providing a tasteful but not attention-getting touch. Good practically anywhere.
- Chrome floor lamps provide a modern sensibility combined with a sense of solidity. Good for dining rooms and bathrooms.
- Gooseneck floor lamps speak of modernity, and work best when they are at their most functional, in studies and kids' rooms.
- Stained glass floor lamps are beautiful and attention-getting, with a touch of retro style, and can be used as one of the focal points of a room.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.