Tropical Light Fixtures
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Bathroom Lighting and other Lighting topics.
I like tropical motifs, can I use them in my bathroom lighting?
You just returned from Tahiti and want to keep that island feeling, even in your bathroom. Say "Aloha" to our tropic-inspired bathroom lighting ideas.
- Choose recessed lighting for the ceiling as opposed to fluorescent glare, which doesn't work with the tropical theme.
- Try bathroom light fixtures with rattan or bamboo shades.
- Pair a table lamp with a bathroom mirror, bathbar and wall sconce such as the West Indies Wall Sconce.
- Go Margaritaville with a tropical parrot lamp.
- Add decorative mirrors with wicker or rattan trim.
- Don't overwhelm your bathroom with dark colors, which make the room look smaller and cancel out all the gorgeous tropical bathroom light!
Now close your eyes, sip a Mai Tai and pretend it's not Monday in the city.