Different Chandelier Looks
Read this tip to make your life smarter, better, faster and wiser. LifeTips is the place to go when you need to know about Chandeliers and other Lighting topics.
What are some different chandelier styles?
Don't try to use a chandelier to dress up a casual house, or make a modern house look more traditional. Instead, find one that works with the decor you already have.
- Iron chandeliers are good for a classic or antique look. Because they can be very heavy, many "iron" chandeliers are lighter-weight metal with a slightly textured black finish.
- Wood chandeliers can look rustic or contemporary, depending on styling.
- Crystal chandeliers offer a glittering, formal look, meant to impress.
- Antler chandeliers are a unique style made from the antlers of deer. No deer are harmed -- the antlers used in chandeliers are ones the deer have already shed and left on the ground.
- Brass chandeliers also lend a formal look, and are popular as a brightener for small spaces.
Nobody has commented on this tip yet. Be the first.